Denise from Yearn to Learn has honored me with my very FIRST (!) award! Thank you so much, Denise!!!! I am tickled!
Here are the rules for accepting this award:
1. Thank the person who gave this award and write a post about it.
2. Answer the following questions below.
3. Pass the award to 10-12 fabulous bloggers, link their blogs, and let them know you awarded them
Here are my answers:
1. Favorite color? Blue. I love almost all shades. I have two rooms in my house that are blue!
2. Favorite animal? Cats! I have two kitty cats that have been with my husband and I since we first married. They were my "first born" fur babies.
3. Favorite number? 7. My birthday is June 7th and it has always been a good number for me. Last time I was in Vegas I did pretty well with it on Roulette!
4. Favorite drink? Coke. It is so bad, yet so good. I don't drink much coffee so my trusty Coke gets me going in the morning!
5. Facebook or Twitter? Facebook when I have time. Which isn't much. My profile picture is Kinley and Santa. From last year. Oops. Better get on that one!!!
6. Your passion? Teaching and reading. I love being around people that will let me talk about teaching. My best friend isn't a teacher BUT her mother is a retired teacher and her father is a retired teacher turned principal. She gets me.
Reading is a close second. I love fictional books that take a part of history and turn it into some kind of mystery. Like the Da Vinci Code. I know, some people think it is drivel. I must confess I read about everything EXCEPT British chick lit. I just can't do it. I want sensational, trashy and engaging. Even better if it is ALL in the same book!!
7. Giving or getting presents? Giving. Although I am a HORRIBLE gift giver. I am TERRIBLE at keeping secrets (and tell people right up front) so it KILLS me to not tell people what I got for them. I get so excited I just *have* to tell! It drives my hubby bonkers!
|This is me- with less curls.|
8. Favorite day? It’s Friday, Friday. Gotta get down on Friday. Everybody’s lookin’ forward to the weekend, weekend. Uhhem. I mean..right, Friday. Every Friday. It means fun is around the corner. Now what I did for fun 10 years ago is way different than now. But a day at the park with my family beats a night at the club any day!
Now I'm passing the award onto these fabulous blogs. Congrats!
Please don't forget to check out my free-for-all give-away! Only one day left to receive any item FREE from my TpT store. Click here for more details!