And the winner is.....

Wheew!  Is it just me or have the last few days been wild?  I feel like I have a few more gray hairs due to the last few days!  I *wish* I could say that I am ready for Christmas break, but I can't. The problem is I still have to bake, finish shopping, and finish decorating.  Just a few things on my list!

It is time to announce the winner of my HUGE (over 70 pages) Christmas unit...drum roll please!!!The winner is #33

Congratulations Kelly B aka Queen Bee!
I will be emailing you the unit shortly!

Thank you so much to all that entered!

Check back tomorrow for a little piece of guy I call "Gingerbread Fred!"

Signature

1 comment

  1. Thank you Mandy! What a fabulous surprise to wake up to! LOL

    Can't wait to use it with my kiddos!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top