Mor at A Teacher's Treasure is having a New Years Resolution linky party. I thought to celebrate the first day of the New Year, I better start planning some goals!
1. Lose WEIGHT! I have gained so much weight the last four years- it is crazy. The sad part it that I have lost all my baby weight. I was just fat to start with. Sigh. I can really tell the weight is taking a toll on my body. I have been sick pretty much since Thanksgiving and I really think it is a combination of a nasty virus, bad eating habits, lack of sleep, and little exercise. This is a HUGE deal for me this year.
2. Get back on the coupon wagon! I did so well with this and then I got busy...and stopped. I need to get back on it! A few weeks ago I saved over $25 and remembered why I used to do this!
That's is it. No other goals because I really, really want to focus on number 1.
1. Get organized! I feel like I am constantly swimming in paperwork! I need to get better at filing as I go and organize my back "crap" shelf.
2. I have really been enjoying writing units for Teachers Pay Teachers. I want to focus on this a bit more since we will be implementing Common Core next year and I want to be prepared.
3. Finish that dang book! I have been writing a Guided Math book for almost a year now. It has teacher information, organizational pages, but most importantly many, many, ready to go math centers and activities that teachers would just have to print and laminate. I think I have over 20 games planned. I just need to finish it! I have half of the games done and all of the games and activities planned. That is my goal for this summer.
4. Figure out what to do with my website, http://www.tips-for-teachers.com/index (used to be www.mandygregory.com). I am not sure what I want to do with it. It is so big that it is getting hard to manage and really needs a fresh new look. I want to transfer all the activities from this blog on there , too. First, I need to learn Word Press and I HATE messing with new web software. I liked my OLD software that no longer works (another reason the site hasn't been updated in forever).
That is all! I wonder if I will actually do it all!