Area or Perimeter? Tic-Tac-Toe Giveway Winner!

It is time to announce the THREE winners for the Area or Perimeter? Tic-Tac-Toe game!


And a drum roll......

The winners are...


and.......



Congratulations to the winners! I have emailed Nicole and Mrs. Wells!  Meghan at Third Grade in the First State please email me at mandyholland@hotmail.com and I will send it to you as soon as possible!
Thank you so much to everyone that entered! If you did not win, I am so sorry : (, but it is only $2.00 in my Teachers Pay Teachers Store.

Coming up next: compound word games, addition and subtraction fraction tic-tac-toe,  and a reading unit using text evidence, comparing and contrasting plot and theme, and making judgements!!

Signature

2 comments

  1. Congrats to all the winners! :)

    Thanks for following my blog, Mandy! :)Hope you're having a great week!

    Second Grade Sugar and Spice

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to have to check out this game. I just finished teaching area and perimeter!

    Come on over to Room 114 and check out our giveaway :)

    Lisa
    stories114.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top