Homophones WINNER!

Congrats to the winners of my newest TpT project, They're on Their Farm Homophones Center!

and the winners are.....



If you did not win, I am so sorry :(.  Luckily it is available in my store for $4.00! Click here to check it out.

And some news in my life....


I was totally shocked and so very honored to be chosen as the 2012-2013 Teacher of the Year.  It was so humbling and amazing to stand up there with all the other teachers that I admire.   I was very touched.

I am going to try to do a End of the Year Series with  ideas for packing up and completing paperwork because I am almost done! So be on the look out for more end of year freebies and ideas! 

Three more days (but who's counting?....ME!)


Signature

9 comments

  1. CONGRATULATIONS!!!! What an honor to be chosen for something so AMAZING!!!

    Congrats again,
    Heidi
    My (Not So) Elementary Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats! what a great way to end the year.

    Pat

    A Time to Share & Create


    MY WEBSITE

    Fabulous 4th Grade

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!! That is wonderful news!! So happy for you! :)

    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats, Mandy! You are very deserving - anyone who reads your blog can see that. :) Congrats again!

    Josh
    Mr. B's Beach Brains

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on winning TOY! That's just wonderful. I won for my school, too, so I know how excited you are!

    Lori (luvyorkies@gmail.com)
    Teaching With Love and Laughter

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! I am glad that I found you. I am a new follower.
    TIPS: Teach, Inspire, and Prepare Students

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top