Another Quick Update: Common Core Standards

 I am so sorry for all the "on the run" posts.  I just told my mom last night that I feel that I have busier this summer than I am during the school year!  It is crazy around here, ya'll!

I posted a cute version ( I did not interpret- just made pretty) Common Core Standards for second grade on my Facebook page.  I had several requests for first, third and fourth grades.  I have created them and added them to the Fan Only Freebies section of my Facebook page.  Click on over to check them out!

   

    
  

I hope they are helpful!
I have some ideas for other Common Core Standards with correlated products, but that is a ways down the line!

Have a great weekend!

 

Signature

9 comments

  1. Yay! You are wonderful! Thanks for doing the 1st grade CC standards! :)
    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so great! Thanks so much for the great resource. I L-O-V-E organization!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found your blog and I love it and all the colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are making me wish I had a FB account. (Am I the last person on the planet not to? Even my mother has one!)

    tokyoshoes (at) hotmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are awesome, Mandy! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just had a brainstorm. Not sure it's a good idea, but...I was thinking about how hard it is for me to clean my house during the school year. How I never dust and barely get carpets vacc'd and floors washed. I drown in the housework. I'm wondering how other teachers do it. Or are we all like this? Could this be a good linky party? How do you keep your house clean during the school year? Maybe it's off subject. Don't know.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your blog and guess what?!? I am awarding you with The Versatile Blogger award. Come over to my blog and pick it up!!!

    :) Nicole
    Tadpole Tidbits
    www.mrscorbitt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE the common core packet for 2nd grade, but I don't have a facebook page. :( UGH!

    Jennifer
    jennkeys @ gmail . com

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top