Historical People Pockets

I have been working hard on a series called Historical People Pockets since the fall.  It focuses on the nine figures studied in Georgia in third grade.

I created a pack perfect for interactive notebooking, but can also be self-contained in the included "People Pocket."

Here is an example of all the materials included in the Cesar Chavez pack.




All nine figures are FINALLY finished!

Each pack costs $4.75.  

I also created a review pack PERFECT for CRCT test prep.


Four different activities are included (Who am I? matching game, Scoot game, Quiz, Quiz, Trade cards, and a Power Point with matching book for students to fill out to create a study guide).


I have bundled all the figures AND the review for a steal at only $39!

Because the bundle wasn't available until now and many buyers have purchased the individual packs as I released them, I am offering the review pack FREE to anyone that has purchased the packs for ALL NINE figures.


Simply email me at mandyholland@hotmail.com to receive yours!  Thank you!




Signature

3 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is there any way you could create one of these for 2nd grade Georgia Historical Figures?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Brittney! My plan is to eventually create these for second grade as well. I have run into a few problems with the format, so I keep putting it off! LOL! I do have a Jimmy Carter pack http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Jimmy-Carter-and-Me-A-Supplemental-Unit-679584

      My goal is to work on the 2nd grade figures starting this fall. Thanks for asking!!!

      Delete

Back to Top