Favorite Pins of the Week!

I am back to share a few pins that I loved this week!

I have no idea WHY so much math stuff grabbed my attention this week! LOL!  I guess I was just in a math-tastic mood?!?!?


And remember...

***Please do NOT pin these pins directly from my blog (since they aren't mine!).  Please click on the the picture and pin from there or the direct link.  Let's give credit where credit is due please :)!***


This pin only goes to a picture :(.  However, I thought the picture was so fabulous, that it NEEDED to be shared.  I used to make a similar anchor chart.  It helped SO MUCH when we transitioned from fractions to measurement.


LOVE real world graphing!  The shoe graph would be such a great intro to graphing, right?


This post had SEVERAL great ideas.  The picture on the pin caught my eye and when I clicked on the link, I was in teacher eye-candy heaven! You could even make a glyph out of this name activity!


In second grade, matter was one of our first units.  This blog post had a few great ideas for experiments.  I can't believe I never thought of Alka Seltzer!!!

And last, but not least....


Teaching kids to write about math can be SO HARD.  This post had lost of great ideas and pictures!!

That about rounds it up!  Did you find any great pins this week?







Signature

No comments

Back to Top